Feel like you’ve exhausted every outfit combination in your closet? Create a foundation for your wardrobe with six key pieces of clothing for spring. Timeless, classy and anything from ordinary, these must-haves will make you standout where ever you go. Effortlessly build your closet by mixing and matching all of these key pieces to make them your own. Say adios to the morning frustration of deciding what to wear!
- The Signature White Button Down: Crisp, fresh, flattering. It doesn’t get any better than this. This simple shirt says it all with its clean lines and understated look; pair it with light skinny denim, tan sandals and you’re golden. Get the look here.
- The Subtle Quilted Purse: It all started with Coco Chanel’s double flap bag with its soft, quilted leather and gold turn-lock closure. This “It” bag can be found on every woman’s wish list now and for years to come. With various styles, colors and materials, it’s easy to find the perfect bag that best suits you. Get the look here.
- The Unfinished Hemline: Stylish, cropped straight leg jeans detailed with an unfinished hem take denim to a whole new level. Chic and effortlessly cool, the playful look can be worn at any age and transform your outfit into anything but basic. Get the look here.
- The Edgy Ankle Bootie: Pointed toe booties are the ultimate shoe that can transition between any season. The sleek bootie lends to a chic look that will instantly turn heads as you walk down the street. Get the look here.
- The Sleek Leather Skirt: Perfect for the night you want to feel like a Bond girl. Not only is a leather skirt flattering on any figure, it boosts confidence as well (who doesn’t want that?!). Discover leather skirts with zipper details, quilted material and various lengths- find one that matches your style and attitude. Get the look here.
- The Basic T: Nothing compares to a clean cut T with luxuriously soft fabric, draped to perfection. Pair it with denim shorts when going to the beach or throw a leather jacket over it for a night downtown. Get the look here.
What are your favorite things in your closet that you can’t live without? Comment below!